Wednesday 8 May 2013

NOBODY KNOWS ANYBODY .


1 Corinthians 2:8
Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

NOBODY KNOWS ANYBODY!
=> Who would think that a man who had no shoes, would one day become President of Africa's most popular nation.
=> Who would think that a forsaken, forgotten, bush relegated shepherded boy like David would one day become the savior of Gods own people from their enemies hand.
=> What a man like Saul, who had the highest and most revered seat in the land could not stand against, little bush boy David, Demolished with little effort.

NEVER SAY YOU KNOW ME, 'COS YOU DON'T.
I'LL INTRODUCE ME TO YOU.
=> I am not what I have done, I am what I can do.
=> I am not who they say I am, I am who God said I am.
=> As He is in heaven, so am I in this world.
=> I am consistent, persistent, courageous, and relentless.
=> I am bold and audacious.
=> I am a victor
=> I have no place at the bottom, the Top is my place.
=> I am the righteousness of God In Christ Jesus.
=> I am Gods beloved.
=> I am The Lords anointed.
=> I am Gods battle axe.
=> I am Christ' ambassador here.
=> I am the apple of The Lords eyes, etc.

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME?
I DON'T THINK SO.

1 Corinthians 2:9
But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

NOBODY KNOWS ANYBODY.

3 comments:

  1. Really inspired to start dis new day dat d lord has made. Thanks sir. Perfect breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS JUST A MUST NECESSARY DIET. THANK YOU SIR, GREATLY BLESSED.

    ReplyDelete